OUR GOSPEL MEETING
Bruce was born in Warren, Ohio in 1959. His father, Emanuel Daugherty, is a gospel preacher. He married the former Gayle Gleaton of Fairview, Georgia in 1981. He and his wife have two sons: Mike age 28, lives in Chicago, working in the advertising community and Vince, age 25 who is married to Tiffany and teaches high school in Daytona Beach.
Bruce received his B. A. in Bible from Freed-Hardeman College in 1981. He received his M. A. in Church History from Harding Graduate School of Religion in 2006.
Bruce served as an associate minister for the Reynoldsburg (Ohio) Church of Christ from 1981-1983. He was a missionary in Cervignano, Italy from 1983-1990. He preached for the Beville Road congregation in Daytona Beach, FL from 1990-2000. He preached for the 10th & Clairmont Church of Christ in Cambridge, Ohio from 2000-2011. In November 2011 he returned to Beville Road to serve as their preacher. He has held gospel meetings in Florida, Ohio, West Virginia, and Tennessee. ,.......more
What you can expect when you visit.
• Marshall would like to meet with the youth and their parents 01/14/2018 after the worship service in the auditorium.
• Rico Brown will be preaching for us 01/14/2018 evening worship service.
• The next Friday Night Bible Study is on January 19th at 6:30 PM in the annex. Please bring finger foods. Tim Enck will be teaching the lesson.
• Be praying for and planning to attend our Gospel Meeting with Dr. Bill Davis beginning January 21st and going through the 24th. We will meet at the usual service times on Sunday with meeting times on Monday through Wednesday at 7:00 PM. If you are able to provide a lunch or dinner meal for Dr Davis and his wife for Monday through Wednesday, please sign the sheet on the back bulletin board.
• The Monthly Fellowship Meal will be on January 21st following the morning worship service. The ladies in charge are Gayle Daugherty, Valarie McDonald and Sonia Hock. The food sign-up sheet is on the Ladies’ table.
• Check the bulletin boards for activities at Area Congregations