Slide show - Advance Manually
Bruce was born in Warren, Ohio in 1959. His father, Emanuel Daugherty, is a gospel preacher. He married the former Gayle Gleaton of Fairview, Georgia in 1981. He and his wife have two sons: Mike age 28, lives in Chicago, working in the advertising community and Vince, age 25 who is married to Tiffany and teaches high school in Daytona Beach.
Bruce received his B. A. in Bible from Freed-Hardeman College in 1981. He received his M. A. in Church History from Harding Graduate School of Religion in 2006.
Bruce served as an associate minister for the Reynoldsburg (Ohio) Church of Christ from 1981-1983. He was a missionary in Cervignano, Italy from 1983-1990. He preached for the Beville Road congregation in Daytona Beach, FL from 1990-2000. He preached for the 10th & Clairmont Church of Christ in Cambridge, Ohio from 2000-2011. In November 2011 he returned to Beville Road to serve as their preacher. He has held gospel meetings in Florida, Ohio, West Virginia, and Tennessee. ,.......more
What you can expect when you visit.
• BUPPETS presentation – March 18 during Bible class
• Wednesday Night’s Topic: Psalms 33
• Friday Night Bible Study – March 16 at 6:30pm in the annex. Randy Kuykendall will lead the study. Please bring finger foods.
• Fellowship Dinner – due to ladies’ day our monthly fellowship dinner will be Sunday, March 18, following the morning worship service. Hostesses this month are Barbara Bourgeois, Gayle Daugherty, and Mandi Macon.
• Sky Zone - Saturday, March 24, from 10am to12 noon. There is a sign-up sheet on the YOUTH board for anyone planning to go.
• Check the bulletin boards for activities at Area Congregations