Slide show - Advance Manually
What you can expect when you visit.
Bruce was born in Warren, Ohio in 1959. His father, Emanuel Daugherty, is a gospel preacher. He married the former Gayle Gleaton of Fairview, Georgia in 1981. He and his wife have two sons: Mike age 28, lives in Chicago, working in the advertising community and Vince, age 25 who is married to Tiffany and teaches high school in Daytona Beach.
Bruce received his B. A. in Bible from Freed-Hardeman College in 1981. He received his M. A. in Church History from Harding Graduate School of Religion in 2006.
Bruce served as an associate minister for the Reynoldsburg (Ohio) Church of Christ from 1981-1983. He was a missionary in Cervignano, Italy from 1983-1990. He preached for the Beville Road congregation in Daytona Beach, FL from 1990-2000. He preached for the 10th & Clairmont Church of Christ in Cambridge, Ohio from 2000-2011. In November 2011 he returned to Beville Road to serve as their preacher. He has held gospel meetings in Florida, Ohio, West Virginia, and Tennessee. ,.......more
• Wednesday Night Topic: Psalm 100
• Guest Speaker - Brian Kenyon, director of the Florida School of Preaching July 15
• Song Service – Sunday evening, July 15. Song requests may be given to Russell or Marshall by Sunday, July 08
• Fellowship Meal – Sunday July 15 following morning worship. All are invited to stay for the fellowship and food.
• VBS – July 22-26 There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for teachers and helpers. Please save small glass jars with lids and place them in room 18.
• Check the bulletin boards for activities at Area Congregations